Join us for our third lecture in our Orthopedic series. This event will focus on how to maintain healthy bones and joints as we age, causes, diagnoses and treatments.
Don’t let aging bones and joints stop you from enjoying the activities you love. Learn how you can better manage complications and the different treatment options available.
Our panelists will include the following physicians and care providers:
- Corey Burak, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon and hip replacement specialist
- James Hellerman, MD, Internist who will speak on Osteoporosis
- Stephen Thorp, MD, Pain Management specialist
- Matt Landfield, PT, Manager Acute Rehab, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Karina Robinson, RD, Dietitian who will speak on proper nutrition for maintaining healthy bones and joints
When: Thursday, March 28th, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Where: Phelps Hospital, 701 North Broadway, Auditorium, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Register by clicking here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maintaining-healthy-bones-joints-as-we-age-tickets-57025471721