Don’t let back pain steer you off track. We’ll show you how to take control.
Even the slightest back pain can interfere with your favorite activities—but you don’t have to let it. Join us at our upcoming seminar on spine health—Caring for the Spine: Treating and Preventing Back Pain—to learn about:
- Ailments that lead to back surgery
- Common surgical and nonsurgical treatment for back pain
- Tips for pain prevention and wellness
- Common causes of, and treatments for, back pain
- The role of physical therapists in a care team
- Core stability and its role in preventing back pain
- Danilo Silva, MD, Neurosurgery
- Joseph Lee, MD, Rothman Institute, Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Stephen Thorp, MD, Pain Management
- Matt Landfield, PT, Physical Therapy
Following a short presentation from each panelist, there will be a question and answer session where you can ask the panelists questions you may have. The event is free to the public and free parking is available at the hospital campus.
Light refreshments will be provided to all attendees
RSVP today to reserve your spot!