What is MyPMHC?
- A secure Internet access to certain records from any of your hospital stays since 2010.
- It is a way for your to keep track of your medical history and share it with others, if you want to.
Types of information available at MyPMHC
- Lab test results (not including pathology)
- Vitals when discharged from the hospital (blood pressure, heart rate, etc.)
- Medication administered or prescribed during hospitalization
- Summary reports of your hospitalization
- Follow-up appointments made for you
MyPMHC does not provide a complete medical record. For example, notes written by a physician or nurse will not be inlcuded.
Your medical record may contain historical referene to highly sensitive information, including details relating to mental health, drug and alcohol treatment or HIV.
MyPMHC adheres to stringent security guidelines. You control who sees your information.
Phelps Medical Associates:
To access the patient portal for Northwell Physician Partners/Phelps Medical Associates, please click here – PMA Patient Portal