- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- James House Mansion
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
- Vital Signs Videos
James House Mansion
The James House Mansion, built in 1851 along the Hudson River, features a combination of Victorian Gothic and Italianate architecture. The mansion is available to lease for special functions, including weddings, anniversary and other celebrations, religious events, business meetings, and photo and film shoots.
Highlights include a grand entry hall with 15-foot ceilings and a marble floor, a red-carpeted grand stairway, and French doors that open onto a wraparound verandah.
The mansion is a rental facility owned by Phelps Memorial Hospital Center and operated by the Phelps Hospital Auxiliary. Supplies and food for events are provided through caterers.
For more information, please visit JamesHouseMansion.com.