- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2013
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- James House Mansion
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
- Vital Signs Videos
Lung Cancer After 70Thursday, October 16, 2014
Dr. Avraham Merav, Director of the Westchester Lung Nodule Center, will discuss lung cancer screening and treatment recommendations for individuals 70 and older – a population at high risk for the disease.
Avraham Merav, MD, Chief of Thoracic Surgery and Director of the Westchester Lung Nodule Center
6:30 – 7:30 pm, Auditorium
A light dinner will be served at 6 pm in the Boardroom.
Registration is required. Call (914) 366-3220 to register.