- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2013
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- James House Mansion
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
- Vital Signs Videos
National Falls Prevention Awareness DayTuesday, September 23, 2014, 8:30 am - 3 pm
A day of activities promoting fall prevention that is geared toward seniors. The day will include balance screenings, osteoporosis education and home safety tips.
On the Phelps campus in the James House. A light lunch will be served. Reservations are required.
For more information or to register, call (914) 366-3937.