- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2014
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
Vitality Day: A Celebration for SeniorsThursday, May 28, 2015
Seniors are invited to Vitality Day, a free day-long celebration at Phelps in recognition of National Older Americans Month that honors all of the contributions seniors have made during their lifetimes. This year, in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Older Americans Act, the focus is on how older adults are taking charge of their health, getting engaged in their communities and making a positive impact on the lives of others.
Workshops throughout the day will cover the following topics:
- how to avoid frauds and scams that target older adults
- home-based management of chronic conditions
- home safety
- community resources for seniors and more!
Participants will have the opportunity to talk with representatives from various community organizations throughout the afternoon. The event will take place from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Thursday, May 28 in the James House at Phelps Memorial Hospital, 701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow. A light lunch will be served. Reservations are required and space is limited. Call 914-366-3937.