- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- James House Mansion
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
- Vital Signs Videos
Vitality Day: A Celebration for SeniorsThursday, May 29, 2014
In recognition of National Older Americans Month, Phelps is holding a special event called Vitality Day: A Celebration for Seniors, from 9 am – 3 pm.
The day’s activities will include:
- Tai Chi, a gentle form of exercise that can prevent or ease many ills of aging
- Instructions on easy-to-prepare recipes from a personal chef
- Tips on balance and fall prevention
- A showing of the movie “Age of Champions,” an award-winning PBS documentary that follows five senior competitors who sprint, leap, and swim for gold at the National Senior Olympics
All activities will take place in the Phelps Boardroom (on the C Level).
Lunch will be served but registration is required. For more information about Vitality Day at Phelps, or to make reservations, call 914-366-3937.