- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2014
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- Mission & Vision
- Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
Osteoporosis Support and EducationSecond Thursday of each month
A free monthly group program for individuals with osteoporosis, providing education on nutrition, exercise, medication and activities of daily living.
The sessions are held from 10:45 am to 11:30 am the second Thursday of the month in the Phelps Boardroom (C Level). Closest parking is near the Auditorium entrance. Enter at the Auditorium entrance and take the elevator to the C level.
To register, call 914-366-2270.