- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2014
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
Incontinence and Pelvic Floor IssuesThursday, June 13, 2013
Don’t be shy! Learn about physical therapy treatment for incontinence and pelvic floor issues from two physical therapists with special training in the treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction in men and women.
Joanne Gelsi, MS, PT
Julie Lee, MS, PT, CLT-LANA
6:30 pm; Auditorium
Registration is required. Call (914) 366-3220 to register.
Schedules for all programs are subject to change.