- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2014
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
- Vital Signs Videos
Voice and Physical Therapy for Parkinson’s DiseaseTuesday, April 9, 2013
Learn about voice therapy and physical therapy programs that strengthen the voice and improve movement for individuals with Parkinson’s disease.
Andrea Bracciante-Ely, MS Sp, CCC-SLP, Senior Speech-Language Pathologist
1:30 – 3 pm; Walkway Conference Room
Registration is required. Call (914) 366-3220 to register.
Schedules for all programs are subject to change.