- Calendar of Events
- Caring for Our Community 2014
- Community Service Plan
- Contact Us
- Mission & Vision
- NYMC Phelps Family Medicine Residency Program
- Phelps Hospital Affiliations
- Phelps Hospital Annual Reports
- Phelps Hospital News
- Phelps Hospital Phone Directory
- Phelps Today Magazine
- Senior Management Staff
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Classes2016 Course Schedule
Community CPR: American Heart Association CPR and First Aid
- Heartsaver AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Heartsaver First Aid and CPR
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR
Classes are held at the Hoch Center for Emergency Education, 755 North Broadway, Suite 200, Sleepy Hollow, NY – on the Phelps campus.
For information or to register, call (914) 366-3577 or email email@example.com
The Organizational Development Department offers the following CPR classes:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers
All of the classes comply with standards set by the American Heart Association and lead to American Heart Association certification. The course fee covers the cost of a handbook. Classes are held on weekdays and weekends.
For more information, or to register for a BLS class, please call Organizational Development at (914) 366-3166.
Schedules for all programs are subject to change.